Addressing the flow of Sustainable Investment Data
David Harris, Group Head of Sustainable Business at London Stock Exchange, talks to Richard Peers, about his role addressing the flow of Sustainable Investment data from issuers to investors to support the entire market.
The role of capital markets in addressing sustainability reporting
The role of capital markets in addressing sustainability reporting, ESG reporting, data and investment needs focusses on the interlinkages between these areas.
The panel discussion also addresses how growth and emerging jurisdictions are dealing with sustainability challenges.
Moderator: Catherine McGuinness, Chair, Policy and Resources, City of London Corporation
• Erik Thedéen, Director General at Finansinspektionen and Chair of the IOSCO Sustainable Finance Task Force (STF)
• Dr. Mohammed Omran, IOSCO Growth and Emerging Markets Committee Chair and Chairman, Financial Regulatory Authority, Egypt
• Lee White, Executive Director, IFRS Foundation
• Ned Salter, Global Head of Investment Research, Fidelity International
Solving the ESG data challenge: What are the options?
How can investment firms effectively and flexibly access #ESG data?
▶️ Watch our video from FundForum international where our experts Jean-Philippe Hecquet, and Amandine Leroy from Manaos explore the benefits and disadvantages of different models.
Follow ➡️ http://bnpp.io/mbpT50FlKcs for more.
‘Sustainability’ Investing Data
Join our investment experts as we discuss the types of socially responsible and sustainable investment data available to investors. We will review historic and currently available information.
We will review how investors can objectively determine how “sustainable” a company actually is so that they can make informed decisions in portfolios. We will discuss the following questions:
• What ESG data sources can investors use to make decisions about their portfolios, and how have those sources evolved over time?
• How can investors evaluate topics such as greenhouse gas emissions, land use, biodiversity, water management, and palm oil?
• How should investors view Corporate Governance as an integrated part of their ESG approach?
How can investors overcome the ESG data challenge? | Sustainable Investment Forum Europe
Discover how asset managers and investors can incorporate ESG data. Hear from leading experts in this panel from Sustainable Investment Europe 2020, with speakers from Nordea Bank, CDP, Ortec Finance and Fitch Ratings.
Register now for the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2021: http://bit.ly/2MPBNvu
Facebook – http://bit.ly/2GHlDkb
Twitter – http://bit.ly/2LcwMyZ
LinkedIn – http://bit.ly/2IZlNWC
Instagram – http://bit.ly/2Le5cRJ
Website – http://bit.ly/climateaction_org
About Climate Action:
Established in 2007 and headquartered in London, UK, Climate Action establishes and builds partnerships between business, government and public bodies to accelerate international sustainable development and advance the ‘green economy’.